Wednesday, April 2, 2008

fact...

Fact, I have decided to start a blog. My only hope is that my writing will be as clever and witty as two other blogs that i follow very closely. Just to give a heads up to anyone who will actually be reading these posts, i am a bad speller. I have known this since I was in first grade and understand my short comings as human being. The other day I mispelled McSkillet Burrito. I apologize if I do not realize my spell checker is off.


Oh yeah and incase anyone was wondering, the aba number for Bank of america is 026009593. The Wells Fargo aba no is 121000248. For those of you who do not know, an aba number is basically a code that each bank is given by the federal reserve. This is the number that banks use to determine where to take money from when you deposit a check and your acct number tells them who specifically to debit. Interesting?...of course not.

No comments: